Job Number: 56068b
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company's success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 565 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers/continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Cook
Type: Part Time, 2 positions available
Location: Homewood Village Gennessee Valley--4444 West Court Street, Flint, MI 48532
Contact: Amie Garner
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced cook with excellent communication skills to enhance the lives of our elderly residents. The Cook performs multi-functional culinary duties related to food preparation including set-up, service and clean up.
Other responsibilities include:
* Supervise food production in the absence of supervisor
* Prepare food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
* Maintain kitchen sanitation and safety standards.
* Assist with set-up, service and clean-up of food production
* Ensure proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Assist with safety and training procedures in handling of food service equipment
* Ensure compliance with state local and regulatory agencies as it relates to Food Service
* Other duties as assigned by supervisors