Exceptional Opportunity for Regional Director of Clinical and Resident Services, Registered Nurse (RN) - Oregon State!! - Home Based!!
Join the Nation's Largest Senior Living Provider Today!!
Regional Registered Nurse (RN)-Assisted Living
Bonus Plan!! Competitive Salary!! Day One Benefits!!
One Company-One Mission-One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living provides exceptional senior living options in Oregon. Our assisted living communities feature a high quality of life for each resident, with only the highest levels of care. The caregivers at our Oregon senior living communities go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents by offering exceptional facilities and services. Optimum Life programs are available to all our independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's and memory care, and skilled nursing residents.
* Must possess active RN license in Oregon (OR)
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Operations experience a plus.
* Three to Five years experience in a healthcare management/operations role.
* Prior multi-site or regional experience required.
* Strong knowledge of healthcare programs oversight and measurements.
* Proven comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare quality assurance requirements and processes.
* Experience in hiring and training nurses for retirement communities.
* Excellent communication and teaching skills required.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and other management software.
* 75%+ travel required.
Regional Director of Clinical and Resident Services
will provide quality customer service and go the extra mile to meet the needs of Administration and customers (residents, staff, prospects, corporate staff and vendors) through communication, direction problem solving, and support.
* Regional resource to the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality.
* Maintain Brookdale Senior Living's quality improvement and compliance programs
* Promote commitment to the corporate standards, policies, and procedures
* Monitor compliance and establish procedures to reduce identified problem areas
* Educate employees regarding the corporate commitment to all laws, regulations, and guidelines of the company, state, and federal programs.
* Provide quality improvement and corporate compliance on a regional level for Brookdale Senior Living.
Home Based--Will require travel throughout Oregon--May live anywhere in Oregon
Brookdale Senior Living is the nation's leading operator of Senior Housing Communities with over 640 locations in 35 states. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise. www.BrookdaleLiving.com
How to apply to this exceptional opportunity:
Email: email@example.com (please include job ID in subject)
Apply Online: www.BrookdaleCareers.com
Job ID: 52952
pre-employment drug testing
Keywords: Retirement, Senior Living, Health Care, Regional, Multi Site, Long Term Care, Assisted Living, RN, R.N., registered nurse, Clinical, Evaluation, Service Plan, Survey, Regulatory Compliance, Resident Care, Area, Census, Director, Portland, OR