Dining Services Manager
Job Number: 013231
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. ( BSL ) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Southland Suites Melbourne located in Melbourne, FL!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Healthe, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Dining Services Manager
Job Number: 013231
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Southland Suites Melbourne- 2680 Croton Road Melbourne , FL 32935
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/southland-suites-of-melbourne.aspx
Contact: Joyce Hibbard
This position will oversee the Assisted Living dining associates.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating food service activities in the Assisted Living dining rooms
* Overseeing the dining room managers/Supervisors and Chefs
* Conferring with staff and residents to plan menus and related activities
* Overseeing the cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of the Assisted Living dining room, equipment, and facilities
* Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
* Directing the hiring, assignment, training, motivation, and termination of personnel
* Managing Department Budget
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a minimum of two years of experience in similar setting
* Previous experience working with seniors is a plus
* Must have or obtain all certifications required by the city and state
* Must have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication skills
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with computer software
* Must be able to use cost control to stay within department budget
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume and salary history to email@example.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 013231.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Restaraunt, dining room, dining service, catering, cafe, assisted living facility, alf, independent living facility, ilf, retirement community, retirement home, Melbourne, FL