Part Time (positions may become Full Time based on performance)
Woodside Terrace - 485 Woodside Road; Redwood City, CA 94601
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key Responsibilities include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
* Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
* Recording and reporting changes in resident's eating habits to supervisor
We seek the following qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous caregiving experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
HOW TO APPLY
To find the job on brookdalecareers.com use the "Search By Keyword" function to find job number 022373 or apply via the following link:
Please note, on the job information page click on the "Apply to this Job" button. A Profile login and password is required.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
cna, certified nursing assistant, stna, state tested nursing assistant, care, care giver, caregiver, health, health care, healthcare, medical, medical care, nurse, nursing, San Carlos, CA, Belmont, CA, Menlo Park, CA, East Palo Alto, CA, Foster City, CA, Stanford, CA, Palo Alto, CA, San Mateo, CA, Los Altos Hills, CA, Los Altos, CA, Burlingame, CA, Hillsborough, CA, Half Moon Bay, CA, Mountain View, CA, Newark, CA, Fremont, CA, San Jose, CA, Oakland, CA, San Francisco, CA, Redwood City, CA, California